Join our team
Welcome to the Careers section of our website and thank you for considering DLP Limited in your current employment search.
Our business offers a wide range of opportunities, from office based positions in Finance, Procurement, Engineering and IT to our production based positions in Shower Screen Assembly, Shower Trays Manufacture and bespoke Kitchen manufacture, for products that are used to allow people to live independently for longer. Based on the Snugborough Trading Estate, just outside Douglas, we offer several employee benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay
- 25 days of holiday entitlement plus Bank Holidays (entitlement increases with length of service)
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Occupational sick pay, maternity and paternity schemes
- Free, on-site parking
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme and Counselling Service (24/7, 365 days of the year)
Adoption in the Occupational sick pay, maternity and paternity schemes.
Wellbeing – we have really increased our benefit offer here to include:
Discounted gym membership
My Rewards online wellbeing platform
My Reward online shopping discount portal.
Just over 60% of our current employees have been with us for 5 years or more and this demonstrates the unique opportunity we offer to gain new skills, enjoy your work and if you wish, develop your career in a supportive team.
Our current vacancies are listed below and we also advertise on the Isle of Man job centre site.
Occasionally we use agencies, but we are keen to hear from candidates directly so if you would like to make an application, please send a CV application, accompanied by a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to register your interest in any potential future vacancies, please email your CV to email@example.com indicating the type of position you are keen to secure. We will store your details securely in accordance with GDPR regulations in case a suitable position arises.
Register your interest in future job opportunities
If you would like to join our team, but we don’t have any vacancies, or our current vacancies don’t match your skill set, please click on the button below to register your interest.
If a vacancy arises in the future that matches your area of interest, we will make contact with you.
Message from Group CEO Nick Parsons
A very warm welcome to the AKW Holdings Group of Companies.
You have joined an organisation whose mission is to provide bespoke products for the Care market. These products are aimed at keeping the elderly and those with reduced mobility living independently in their own homes for as long as possible with safety and dignity. Should the day come when a person has to go into a residential care setting then we also supply products for Care and Nursing homes which not only provides a safe working environment for staff, but which also offers practical and comfortable solutions for the patient.
Whilst our largest market is based in the UK, we also have a growing international business based in Belgium which has the same mission and supplies similar products, mainly in France and we also export to the USA.
You are now part of an organisation which takes pride as being market leaders and innovators in the Care market. We hold many patents for innovative design and continue to strive for excellence in both product design and quality.
You are key to the development of our business. Our philosophy is to ensure all our staff develop their skills through in house training, external training courses and internal career development opportunities. Many of our Directors and Senior Managers are long serving employees who have proved themselves capable of taking on more responsibility during their time with us.
I, along with the other Directors, wish you a long, fulfilling and enjoyable employment with us.
I look forward to working with you.
Recruitment Process – Information for Candidates
We believe recruitment at DLP Limited is a two – way process and this belief informs how to conduct our recruitment process.
- The interview process offers an opportunity for us find out more about your skills and experience so we can decide if you are able to perform the role successfully. Secondly, it allows you the opportunity to find out as much as you wish about the role, team and organisation so you make an informed decision.
- We will ask you to complete a short right to work form so that we can establish your legal right to work in the Isle of Man.
- We may use Psychometric testing for some positions when we are recruiting. Further information is available from : www.thomas.co and we will explain our reasons for using this method of assessment and also offer an opportunity to receive your test results.
- Paperwork will be completed via Docusign and email with the exception of a Right to Work check. This is performed in person, along with the provision of certain documents, eg a passport or driving licence.
- All new employees receive a comprehensive and tailored induction to ensure they have a personalised welcome to our team.
At DLP Limited, we believe 8 essential skills are key to ensuring everyone is successful in their role. Essential skills are defined as highly transferrable skills that are important for everyone to build during their education, employment and wider life. They include:
During your interview, you will be asked some questions around the essential skills that this role requires. We recommend that you visit : https://www.skillsbuilder.org/universal-framework/listening to understand the Universal Skills Framework.
Whilst it is likely the role will require you to use all 8 of the essential skills to some extent, you should ensure you read the Person Specification carefully to understand the skills which are particularly important for you to demonstrate during your interview.
Please note that we will also be asking you about your technical skills and experience alongside your essential skills. Please ensure you prepare for this too. We also encourage you to explore our website and prepare any questions you might have for us about our organisation and this role in particular.
Applicant Privacy Notice
Under review – coming soon